- Dishwasher Safe
- Can be boiled/sterilized
- Constructed with FDA compliant non-toxic material
- Fits snug around containers - young children can't remove
- Help small hands with a non-slick grip
- Easy to transfer to different cups,bottles,etc
- Braille matches name on pre-printed labels. Braille on custom labels reads "InchBug"
- Will never peel, fade or wash off
Registering for baby can be quite overwhelming... New moms and dads comprise their list of things they think they are going to need and walk into the baby super store to realize there are about a hundred choices for everything on their list. My son is now 2 1/2 and I know we have a huge box of stuff that we thought that we would need and never used... so, I have come up with a list of a few of my favorite must have baby items.
I am so excited about Spring, especially since Easter is right around the corner! I can remember my sister and I getting up early on Easter mornings and beginning the hunt for our hidden Easter baskets. We had a blast with this tradition and couldn’t wait to dig into the goodies that filled our baskets. I want to continue this fun tradition with my own kids. That’s why I’m eager to share with you this week’s featured new product: our Easter buckets, the new Easter basket.
With four stylish colors to choose from, these Easter buckets are sure to add excitement to any Easter tradition. The Easter buckets are able to be personalized with any child’s name with many colors of vinyl to choose from. Order your Easter buckets today and start those fun Easter traditions.
In the meantime, view our fonts and frames for vinyl personalization:
We are also happy to add vinyl to product you bring us for a $6 personalization fee. Please contact me at email@example.com or 931-368-8554 if you have items you would like us to personalize with vinyl.
We also have our Puppy Love shirt available for for both boys and girls. The boy shirt features a brown corduroy puppy with red heart collar and the girl shirt has a tan microsuede puppy with pink heart collar.
The last design is our Sweetheart shirt... your little sweetheart will be styling with a hip pink zebra print heart that features her initial.
Be sure to order your shirts today to make sure they are ready in time for Valentines festivities.
- Monogram Monday
- What We Love Wednesday- Happy Everything Cookbook
- Monogram Monday- Modern Posh
- What We Love Wednesday- Project Yesu
- What We Love Wednesday- Vintage Pyrex
- Monogram Monday- A Walk in Her Shoes
- What We Love Wednesday: TOMS Ballet Flats
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Dressed Up Napkins
- Get your Greek On at Three Lindys